Monday, January 5, 2009

A Year of Change and More Change

Can it be that change is taking place at breakneck speed and also at a snail's pace? I am not talking parallel universes here but making the observation that some aspects of my life change dramatically and quickly while others seem to languish on and on!

2009 is a pivotal year for me. I am making few New Year's resolutions but the two that I have selected are enough for 12 months of work, fun and grace. After a series of years in introspection, it is time to put those thoughts and notions into action. I get a sense that the train is leaving the station this time and I had better get on board.

As I take a quick look back at 2008, what a ride but no particular direction. This time, it is different ... I have a mission and I am off to make it a reality. The journey has always been in the map book; I just came across the page.

No comments: