Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ditching The Clutter

With this New Year only days old, I have come to yet another major realization ... time to ditch the clutter. I am talking the things, people and places that no longer have a purpose, place or positive relationship with me. Wow, I feel 10 pounds lighter (and I could use that!).

In reading about limitations people place on themselves, the most common is carrying around the past too prominently in their present. If you cannot ditch the past, then it is in your present life and soon to be in your future. That makes me feel claustrophobic, hemmed in, too heavy.

And, to follow the Laws of Attraction, you just don't have any space for any new thing, person or place to enter your life. I think I will spring clean my life early this year.

No comments: