Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Sun Will Shine Tomorrow


It has been a few months while I figured out how to best weave this blog into my business model. And, then I decided I can have both a personal viewpoint and business blog together. Today's bit of fluff is the weather. Now, I live in New England and as the locals say, "If you don't like this weather, wait a few minutes 'cause it will change." They lie.

It has rained continuously for weeks. There was a brief window for the Jimmy Buffett concert in which fair weather prevailed but that is about it. People are down right depressed, lacking luster and dragging. Where is the sun? We've got global warming and no sun.

I don't like to complain but we need some relief here. I head down to the beach all year long but I haven't made it since spring time. Heck, I'd have to wear my fleece at the shoreline to keep warm. By nature, I am a flexible sort of person but I am treading the fine line of snapping like a mime without a street corner.

In the recesses of my mind, I know that all I have to do is ride this out ... the sun will shine eventually but right now I'm not betting my bottom dollar.

No comments: